Saturday, September 04, 2010
visit to Cali
My good friend Louise had a birthday in late August and they flew me out to help celebrate!!! Thank you Larry and Louise for a really fun time!
For Louise's birthday their family ( and me) went to the Candlelight Pavilion to see Will Rogers Follies. Dinner was delish!
Louise's mom, her daughters, Jane and Jen, me and Louise..the birthday girl.
I was lucky enough to spend dinner and the evening with 4 of my FAVORITE friends...Vicky,, Jeannie, Debbie and Becky! Tio's MEX food was so good!
On Louise's REAL birthday we had lunch at Claim Jumper with Kathie and Sandy!
I even got to go to CA Adventure and Disneyland!!!! I LOVED IT!
Louise and I @ Disneyland.... I had such a very special time...saw my folks, and saw my friends Kathy and Katie, too. Thanks to you all for making my visit so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment