Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vacation to SoCal

We drove the I- 40 and in 2 1/2 days we crossed into California! We spent the first night in OK City...then night 2 in Williams! We saw so many special friends....Scott and Jenny and their new place, Scott's work place, The Flipside family, mom and dad. We stayed with Larry and Louise- you guys are the best! We went to an angel game ( they lost) but the fireworks were great! Loved being in Angel Stadium with Scott & Jenny, Palmers, Murdocks!!
We ate in our favorite places...Tio's, In N Out, Vince's, The Parrot, Mongolian BBQ, Golden Spoon, The torta sandwich place-YUM!, Del Taco, yes... Carl's Jr.
Thank you all for making time to spend with us! We love you all and miss you already!
We left early in the morning and took I-15 to I -70. The scenery was beautiful but the weather got scary! Eventually came home by way of 1-40. We had a blast...but it's great to be home!
Until next year......


































No comments: