Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pablo Retires

We couldn't attend Paul's retirement party, so we made him an awesome memory card! We have so many fun memories from years of friendship with Paul Robertson!  He tried to teach Ken and I a second language...Paul is fluent in Spanish ( and a spanish teacher at UHS) and tried helping Ken be bilingual ( heehee). Then he decided he'd teach me French and continue what I learned after 2 years in HS.  Both were unsuccessful! nice try , Paul!
 Lemonade was a big part of our hanging out ...it eventually was called "CHade"   Ken and I were given knicknames.....Ken- Zoken  Me- Ela( from the end of PamELA)  Paul is and was a character with a big heart and a a fun personality!  He was  Bestman at our wedding...we saw Star Wars for the first time with him. We were in his wedding and played a million softball games together!  Paul, thanks for the memories and enjoy Retirement!


No comments: