Sunday, February 14, 2016

Winter fun...2016

 In January, we had our deer family visit our yard....
Ken and I remodeled our master bath!  bye bye RED walls! I got very creative with some re purposing things I already had... Ship lap over the fireplace....ship lap everywhere! haha!
We went shooting at Stef and Jimmy's,
and we celebrated Scott and Jenny's birthdays!
A VERY -BUSY, FUN January!!!

BEFORE

AFTER shiplap

Dad's printers Type drawer! 

My clock painted white!

The ship lap all done!

My metal S

New metal kitchen decor






The master bath remodel...Ship lap!!

New fresh green paint!



Ship lap done...

New light fixtures

New mirrors...

Happy Birthday Scott!  He loves his AMP


Presents!


a birthday game


2 cakes!

tacos for dinner!


Jenny's chocolate cake

Dad's type drawer up close with our wedding type block in it!

Shooting Jimmy's new cross bow




Jonah loved the BB gun!
The birthday couple!

Sparklers!!!

No comments: