| Our garden this spring consists of tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, jalapenos, cilantro, watermelons, and herbs- lemon thyme, rosemary, and flatleaf parsley! |
| The crab-apple tree is blooming and houses most of the bird feeders |
| The GORGEOUS pansies! |
| My view while I swing! I love it! |
| I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Dogwoods! |
| The Dogwoods up close... |
| Out front...the dogwood and cherry tree |
| Pink Dogwood in the front yard |
| Basement side.....more Dogwood beauty! |
| So Pretty! |
| I planted tulip bulbs this winter! Look at them popping up! |
| They are so lovely! |
| Up close and personal! |
| The beautiful view out my tub window! |
| This cardinal sat there and let me take his picture! |
| I am in love with cardinals! |
| our newest japanese maple ( the tagged one) I love these! |
No comments:
Post a Comment