| Face time with Scott & Jenny made the day almost perfect! Here I'm thanking them for the cool framed picture of Angel's Stadium! Love it! |
| Stef opens her beautiful Origami Owl Locket! |
| In her locket is 2 diamond-like H's ( for Haley and Hunter), 1 diamond- like J ( for Jonah) and a silver heart with MOM on it. |
| I think she likes it! |
| Stephanie and her sweet kiddos! She is such a great mom! |
| From Stef and family...a pretty sip cup, deep blue rub and a kindle book! |
| Silly Grandkids! I love them anyway! |
| My gift from Scott & Jenny! |
| Happy Mother's day, Shellie!- a rose for her yard. |
| Happy Birthday, Shellie! A peach tree! |
A climbing rose from the Athen's Smiths...for our anniversary! |
| Stef and me with the beautiful hydrangeas from Shellie for Mother's Day! |
| Happy Mother's Day, LaVona! |
| MY precious daughter! |
No comments:
Post a Comment